Restaurant & Bar
All meals are served in buffet style.
- Breakfast Full Buffet (07: 20-10: 30)
- Lunch Buffet & Show Cooking (13: 00-15: 00)
- Buffet Dinner & Show Cooking (19: 30-21: 30)
- Thematic Nights (Greek, International, Italian, Fish, etc.)
Drinks during the meals at Elia Central Restaurant: draft beer and wine (white, red, rosé), retsina, ouzo, juices, soft drinks, variety of coffee and tea, tap water (served in a glass)
*All drinks above are local
*decent dressing are required during the meals
The all-inclusive package includes full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) as well as snacks, soft drinks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, hot & cold beverages.
Village Mare Hotel’s rich breakfast honors Greek products at the Elia Restaurant’s buffet! You can enjoy local traditional pies such as Kolobaropita, Trachanopita, Cheese Pie.
Enjoy fresh baked bread, a variety of nuts, Greek cheeses (such as feta, cream cheese, gruyere, kaseri and manuri) as well as various sausages, yogurt, olives, honey, marmalades, Thessaloniki bagel, pastries, savoury pies, buns, various cookies, dried fruits and so much more. Fresh seasonal fruit is offered every day.
It is also worth mentioning that our renowned hotel chef creates his own recipes based on the Greek Breakfast and we are proud with the integration of the Greek Breakfast in the hotel menu.
Our goal is for our guests to get to know our country through its gastronomy and to appreciate Greece for the variety and quality of Greek products.
The All inclusive is valid from 10:00 to 23:00.
After this time, any consumption will be in accordance with the charges in the hotel's price lists.
At the Pool Bar we offer selected local alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages*, jeans, vodka, rum, whiskey, brandy, various cocktails, draft beer, draft wine (white, red, rosé), retsina, ouzo, aperitifs (cold or hot), soft drinks, juices, ice creams, tap water. * (served in a glass)
- A lunch basket for excursions is available, (sandwich, fruit, cake, cookies, bread sticks, and a small bottle of water). We take orders daily until 20:00h at the hotel reception one day before.
- Continental breakfast is also served early in the morning for early departures.
- Please note that the opening & closing times of our restaurant and bar is subject to change by us without prior notice, depending on local weather conditions and the hotel’s seasonality.
Activities for our little friends
All activities take place only at the outside, common areas of the hotel, taking all precautionary measures under the supervision of fully trained and experienced staff. Children enjoy moments of joy and fun.
*Children under 4 years of age are welcome, accompanied by their parent or guardian.
Places of interest close to the hotel
- Cave and Anthropological Museum at Petralona
- Monasteries at Athos Mount, monasteries in Vatopedi, Ormilia and Metamorfosi
- Cruises around Mount Athos and Toroneosgulf cruises
- Byzantine Tower of Ouranoupolis(Christian Halkidiki Exhibition)
- Ancient Stagira and Aristotle Park
- Olynthos archaeological museum
- Folklore Museum at Poliyiros
- Folklore Museum Bithynia (NeaMoudania)
- Archaeological Museum of Polygyros
- Museum of Fishing Boats (Nea Moudania)